We're Turning 10.
It has been ten years since Brown's Corporation voted to unite the University's public health programs into a unified School of Public Health. To honor this milestone, we welcome alumni, students, faculty, community partners and the wider Brown community to join us in celebrating where we are, where we have been, and where we are headed.
10 Year Anniversary events are a chance to:
- Connect with local partners to showcase our impact in Rhode Island and beyond
- Honor our school’s history and share plans for its future
- Celebrate the major contributions that our students and faculty have made to public health research over the past decade
- Strengthen connections with our alumni base
- Support new research priority areas emerging at SPH—including the intersection between climate change & public health
10 Year Anniversary Kickoff Event
This fall we are hosting a festive kickoff event that offers a speaking program followed by a lively reception. This event will take the place of our annual State of the School gathering, which has been a relatively new tradition—only two years old—that brings students, faculty and staff together in early September to learn more about the status of the school and celebrate the year ahead. We will have exhibits that showcase our school’s areas of impact and interactive opportunities to share your sentiments about Brown's School of Public Health.
Sep 27, 2023 | 5 - 7 PM | Alumnae Hall