We’re Turning 10.
It has been ten years since Brown's Corporation voted to unite the University's public health programs into a unified School of Public Health. To honor this milestone, we welcome alumni, students, faculty, community partners and the wider Brown community to join us in celebrating where we are, where we have been, and where we are headed.
Our anniversary is a chance to:
- Connect with local partners to showcase our impact in Rhode Island and beyond
- Honor our school’s history and share plans for its future
- Celebrate the major contributions that our students and faculty have made to public health research over the past decade
- Strengthen connections with our alumni base
- Support new research priority areas emerging at SPH—including the intersection between climate change & public health